Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Binary Day




Vision Quest Series                                                      Pueblo Bonito #2                                                      c-2004


Happy Binary Day !
While writing out some documentation today I was struck by the 012, 012 of today’s date and thought to myself, Humm??? Binary Day. I wonder what the heck that means and why have I not noticed this pattern before today? That got me thinking about patterns which got me thinking about types of patterns and well, its fortunate I only had two appointments today because my science experiment continues.

It appears that binary numbers were used way before the Chinese. In fact what were once considered “primitive cultures” used them in Aboriginal Australia, South America and my favorite folks the Polynesians.  I particularly like the early Polynesians because they were the MASTER Seafarers of our globe. Magellan, Erickson, Columbus  …….”phatuuueee!!”   Pantywaists compared to these folks.

They evolved to be able to sense magnetic resonance and tidal shifts in their bodies and taught generation after generation northern and southern hemisphere celestial navigation with no metals, paper or pencils. Sure notches in timber and oral traditions were used but I remain very impressed. So add to that their use of the binary systems and the facts that adjoining civilizations also used them and a big …..HUMM ???? was started this morning. If I was a noble English Lord, I’d grab my pith helmet and,… “By GOD”, I’d finance an “EXPEDITION”!!

I’m a sucker for Sacred Sites. ANY Sacred Sites. I have visited several in Europe, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Mexico. I’d like to visit more.  Besides the spiritual aspects of these places which is key, I also love the devotion to the architecture of the places and am truly fascinated with the amount of trade that went on from such far distances. Chaco Canyon alone traded as far south as Peru and north to the Inuit. Fascinating, since the Polynesians also traded with Peru I can’t help but think that there was communication. “YES, by Jove, AN EXPEDITION…………….THAT is what is needed!!”

Archaeologists have traced the beginnings of Polynesia to the southern tip of what is now Taiwan.   “Hey” , isn’t that the place all of our computer parts are now made ???”

The Irony is just too great!

No comments:

Post a Comment