Friday, May 11, 2012

Hey Buddy, Got the time?


Hey Buddy, Got the time?

Our esteemed and venerated CEO reminded me that one of my duties with Saffron Group includes daily blogs.  Whoops !

It’s not really a “whoops” it’s been more of a “not feeling it” kind of thing. Actually I have not “been feeling it” on a lot of fronts for a long time now, yet in other areas I’m “feeling it , BIG TIME”!!

Take “projects”.
As I’ve stated previously, I’m trying to figure out a way to stay in the “HELL YES flow” creatively, intellectually and financially without a “project”. I seems that “me and projects” are just no longer meant to be, for reasons I may or may not go into down the road. Let’s just say the “flow” for all of the above criteria was blocked by a beaver dam covered in cement that was then paved over to then became a toxic land-fill. Humm???, not too much of a “yes” going in that place………

 On the other hand, lack of “projects” has sure opened up my “schedule”.
This week I’ve been doing double Bikram Yoga sessions every day. Today is my 4th of a planned 7 so that I can finish my 2nd 60 day challenge and finally get my t-shirt, new body, new mind and new LIFE.

 I’ve been switching off session times but noon and 6:30pm are the overall winners thus far. I ride my bike there and back 4 times a day which equates to around 14 miles a day. Today I added in the library and some surrounding areas to shoot some photos so that I will not get fired .

 I’m really enjoying yoga on many levels but must say that “doubles” are a killer and the 60 day challenge IS actually a substantial investment of time, determination and barrels of sweat. Morning sessions are approached with my normal gusto, evening sessions are receiving less and less “gusto” each succeeding evening, but I am determined to finish this one, having missed the last by less than a week. I have a new level of respect for others who have gone before me.

 In the interim I have dusted off an old software development project I had started many years ago ….HOLD IT !!! – Did I just say “project”……………..I meant to say “concept model”………..whew…..  It’s a huge undertaking but,  hey……………

…………. I’ve got the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment