Friday, March 23, 2012

(Still) In the flow


(Still) In the flow
Edy and I woke up this morning and decided to take a road trip to Austin to do some stuff we needed to do and see if we could rendezvous with M-LLL-KH if possible.

The day got off to a rocky start on my end as I was growing more aggravated with every human that crossed my path from 10am on and by 2pm I was emitting repellant energy waves all the way to Dallas.

 As mentioned in earlier posts Edy and I have been taking advantage of “thwarts” and any other blockages that keep us from attaining all that we want. In an effort toward embracing these obstacles, we invite them to present themselves as often as needed until the lessons are learned or the blockages un-blocked. All of this is great and helpful unless it’s me and I’m also triggered about some other thing or things. Then all the inviting and requests for unblocking feel pretty uncomfortable and I just want to go sailing…………………alone.

Fortunately I am blessed with a wonderful and insightful woman I love who also loves me enough to not accept my Crusoe-esque leanings at times like these and walked through what was going on step by step until a shift occurred. Fortunately this happened before we even got out of the county……………whew !

 The old saying about being careful about you wish for is so true. We’ve been noticing lately that the time span between asking and receiving is getting shorter and shorter and today it has been instantaneous. I tend to be one who kind of likes ”percolation periods” and  instant anything sends me  into a spin……but I’m learning.

Roads to Austin were covered on both sides with wildflowers - It was stunningly beautiful and I was so happy to be able to enjoy it with my love, Edy.

We were able to connect with M-LLL-HK and had a nice dinner and now everyone is settling in for sleep after nice baths and cuddles with Grammy. It’s a mellow vibe here in the hotel room tonight.

Sometimes I am reminded that rowing and rowing can sometimes actually slow ya’ down and that there are certain times it’s important to just ship the oars to remain in the flow………………There is not one urgent matter in my life these days and I’m looking forward to “pool time” with my favorite 5 year old in the am.  Better get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment