Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Steady as she goes


Steady as she goes

I’ve been cranking our drawings like a mad man for the past few days. It’s an interesting mix of drudgery and fun.  The current project I’m working on is modest in its scope but interesting in concepts with little tweaks here and there I can add for no $ that will make it memorable, so I’m happy. (Lingering Value)  The consultants I have onboard are top notch and so far it’s smooth sailing.

Edy and I had a nice conversation this morning about the “state of us” and Saffron Group I’m happy to report that all is well. Storms from distant shores dwindled into slight waves lapping at our hull over the past weekend and everyday here in our new location feels better and better. Kids all made it home ok from their visit which is good. Today was sunny and we had a nice yoga class followed by boatloads of good Japanese food so, it’s smooth sailing here too. We are very grateful for our lives together.
Tomorrow I’m going to take a breather in the AM from drawing and ride my bike to get a haircut while the house cleaner does her thing. It’s supposed to be sunny then too and all the spring flowers are in bloom.
Ahhhh….Steady as she goes

No comments:

Post a Comment